Health and Safety Resources
* Asbestos in the workplace - the new regulations
* Disability Rights
* Drugs and Alcohol Testing
* Pregnant women and risk assessment TUC Briefing
* TUC Safety Reps' Rights and Legal Guide. Download the "Brownbook"
* Safety reps: Top Hazards safety rep features
* Sickness absence
* UnionSafe website from the Labor Council of New South Wales has information on workplace rights, risks and campaigns, regulations, industry codes and major test cases, the latest training materials, including the ground-breaking Youth Safe package in Australia.
* Victimisation: How to get safe, not sacked and what to do when things go wrong
* Victimised Whistleblowers
* Centre for Corporate Accountability promoting worker and public safety
* Hazards magazine the only independent, union-friendly magazine to win major international awards. Using a global network of union safety correspondents, Hazards makes sure you have the best information available anywhere.
* Greater Manchester Hazards Centre free advice aimed at helping workers, Trade Union safety reps, community groups and others to deal with health and safety problems at work and hazards in the community.
* London Hazards Centre This site is for union and community organisers anywhere who need health and safety information.
* Download the Safety Reps in Action Survey
Later this year, the Labour Research Department (LRD) will publish a new booklet, Safety Reps in Action, outlining the crucial role played by safety reps in the workplace. LRD is also planning to create a database of policies negotiated by safety reps, to help share good practice.